Full Auto 2: Battlelines
blasts onto the PSP system with a constant barrage of high-octane demolition. While the player races full-throttle through the city, their strategically timed missiles will bring down buildings and other elements on opponents and set off fiery chain reactions. Players will wreak vehicular mayhem in both arena-combat and racing-combat modes with 15 customizable vehicles stocked with explosive weapons of their choice. A whole new career storyline awaits with challenging new pick-up-and-play modes, goals, and rivals all bent on mass destruction.
- Car combat on the PSP system: All the destruction and high-speed combat-racing from the PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system, now on the PSP system.
- Destruction matters: Strategically targeted destruction opens up invaluable new routes and blocks opponents.
- New career storyline: A 50+ event single-player career mode with multiple routes, objectives, destructive weapons, areas, and rivals to unlock.
- Variety of gameplay modes: Numerous single-player and multiplayer races via Ad Hoc, such as Head-On, Down & Back, as well as Arena Deathmatch modes challenge players with a variety of objectives.
- Brand new customizable vehicles: Players obliterate and wreak havoc in 15 cars - nine brand new to the PSP system version!
- All-new weapons: Customize vehicles with light, medium and heavy weapons including the M16, Grenade, M60, M203 Launcher, Aircraft Gun, Mortar, Fire & Forget Missile, and Heat-Seeking Missiles.
- Over 15 original tracks: Three unique new districts on the PSP system, each offering six tracks including Point-to-Point, Circuit, and Arena levels.
- AAA licensed soundtrack: Obliterate the city while listening to popular tracks by Stone Sour, Sum 41, We Are Scientists, Wolfmother and others.