Torch calories, build muscle and get your heart pumping with this compact upright bike that takes up minimal floor space in the home, has front roller wheels for easy storage, a quiet operation and 13 pre-set programs to reach your fitness goals.
Get lean, toned and strong with the Fortis Automatic Variable Resistance Magnetic Flywheel Upright Exercise Bike (EXR-400A) that lets you digitally tailor your workout and is perfect for home use.
Set your pace and program
Choose from one of 13 pre-set programs, including steps, hill, valley, fat burn, ramp, mountain, intervals, random, manual and more with a bike that has automatic variable resistance that will suit any fitness level and adapts as you build muscle.
Data at a glance
Stay on top of your fitness goals and see how many calories you’ve burned, how far you’ve cycled, your pulse rate, time and more on the digital display, and track your progress at a glance.
Made for home workouts
With a compact design that takes up minimal floor space and front rollers that make it easy to transport when not in use, this bike is perfect for small spaces and has a phone and iPad holder so you can watch shows and listen to music as you pedal.
A smooth ride
Compared to standard felt friction resistance, this machine features a magnetic resistance flywheel that delivers a smooth and silent operation, with no need to replace friction pads.
- Upright exercise bike with 13 pre-set programs
- Digital display shows calories, distance, heart rate, time and more
- Smooth and silent belt drive for quiet operation
- Phone and iPad holder lets you watch as you workout
- Fat burn mode, interval training mode and more
- 4kg Magnetic flywheel, padded handles and safety pedal
- Suitable for any fitness level
- Dimensions: 955 × 523 × 1366mm
- Weight: 29.5kg
- Flywheel: 4kg
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Resistance Settings: 16-levels of resistance