Say goodbye to cold running weather with this incline adjustable treadmill, featuring three inclination levels to ramp up your training intensity.
With 12 training programs, three levels of incline and a generous 360mm width belt, feel the burn of a cardio workout without expensive gym fees thanks to the Fortis 360mm Belt Adjustable Incline Electric Treadmill.
Up the intensity and incline
Increase the intensity of your sweat session and smash your fitness goals with three levels of incline, helping to increase your calories burn count when running, tone your calves and leg definition with a continuous HP up to 0.7.
Heart to heart
Measuring your heart rate can help you find the right intensity and see whether you need to amp it up or dial back. Resting heart rate can also help to indicate changes to your cardio health, so you can track your progress over time.
Easy fold design
When you’re finished sweating it out, simply fold the treadmill down with the assisted-fold soft drop mechanism and wheel it to the cupboard or garage for your next cardio session!
Please note that the joint mark on the running belt, which is a result of the
manufacturing process, is normal.
- 12 Training programs and 3 inclination levels
- 360mm width anti-slip, water-resistant belt
- LCD display monitors distance, time, speed, heart rate and calories burned
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel frame
- Peak HP up to 1.0 and 12kmh
- Emergency safety tether key
- Features shortcut key on handle and an iPad holder
- Durable easy-fold structure for storage
- Weight capacity up to 100kg
- Dimensions: 111 × 51.2 × 100cm
- Weight: 25kg
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 100kg