Beneath his ordinary exterior, Martin (Eric Stoltz) is the most extraordinary person alive. Though only five years old, he is a fully matured adult. And he is also the son of a human fly! Now it is only a matter of time before his mutated genes waken from their dormant state. Jam-packed with incredible special effects, The Fly 2 is an unforgettable sequel, just as riveting and terrifying as the original.
* 2 Discs
* Commentary by Director Chris Wala and Film Historian Bob Burns
* Alternate Ending "Houseboat Scene"
* "Stopping for Food" Deleted Scene
* Trailers for The Fly, The Fly (1958), Return of the Fly (59), Alien and The Omen
* The Fly Papers: The Buzz on Hollywood's Scariest Insect
* Transformations: Looking Back at "The Fly II" Documentary
* CWI Video Production Journal Composer's Master Class: Christopher Young featurette
* Original Theatrical EPK
* Storyboard to Film Comparisons of 3 Scenes with Optional Director Commentary: Opening Sequence, Bartok, Ending Production Photo Still Gallery
* The Art of "The Fly II" Still Gallery
* Storyboard Still Gallery
* Theatrical trailers