Meet Fitbit Sense—the advanced smartwatch that helps you tune in to your body and guides you toward better health
Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation (Afib) with a compatible ECG app right on your wrist, track & manage stress, better understand your sleep quality and even keep an eye on patterns in your skin temperature. Plus, Sense unlocks a 6-month free trial of personalized guidance and advanced insights from Fitbit Premium for new users.
- EDA Scan App – The on-wrist EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity
- Reflection – Easily log your mood, from very stressed to very calm
- On-Wrist Skin Temperature Sensor – Sense tracks your skin temperature each night
- High/Low Heart Rate Notifications – Heart rate is a key indicator of health.
- 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking with PurePulse 2.0 – Fitbit’s 24/7 continuous heart rate tracking
- Heart Rate Zones – During workouts, get real-time stats on screen
- Menstrual Health Tracking – Know your body better by using Sense and the Fitbit app
- Built-In GPS – Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on Sense
- Workout Intensity Map—In App Only – learn where you put in the most effort.
- Active Zone Minutes – helps you make every minute count during workouts
- Goal-Based Exercise Modes + SmartTrack – 20+ exercise modes to get real-time stats
- Swimproof – Sense is water-resistant to 50 metres
- Colour – Carbon/Graphite
- Materials – Stainless Steel
- Radio transceiver – Bluetooth® 5.0
- Battery & Power – Battery life up to 6+ days
- Charge time – (10–80%): Approximately 40 minutes
- Memory – Saves 7 days of detailed motion data
- Operating temperature – –10° to 45° C
- Water resistant – Up to 50 metres
- Syncing range – Up to 9m