Toddlers love to be on the move, but aren’t always steady on their feet. So this rider is extra-easy to climb on and off, and the wheel base is wider in front for stability. Plus it has all the features young riders want—easy-grip handles, convenient sippy cup holder, clicking key, beeping horn, and a roomy basket to bring favorite toys along!
Weight limit: 42 lbs.
Promotes Social/Emotional Development
- Developing new skills helps build self-confidence
- Going from place to place on their own encourages independence
Encourages Developing Motor Skills
- Strengthens coordination, balance & leg muscles as baby pushes to ride.
- Encourages fine motor skills with fun dashboard activities.
- Colorful, textured surfaces stimulate visual & tactile skills.
- Fun sounds enhance auditory awareness.