The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Table offers many ways for baby to learn, There are 2 modes: music and learning. In the first mode, baby will learn ABCs, numbers with counting, colors and first words. In the music mode, the table will play fun music with phrases. It combines entertainment with education, making it the perfect activity for your little one.
2 ways to learn!
- 2 interactive play modes: music and learning
- 15 sing-along songs
- 10 fascinating activities
- The main feature is a bowl of alphabet soup that baby can stir up with a spoon to activate lights, sounds, fun phrases and the alphabet song
- Pizza teaches shapes and colors
- 3 fruits teach colors and textures
- Sippy cup magically empties and fills to teach opposites and manners
- Count to 10 with colorful cookies
- Sing along with 15 delightful songs, including: "The Alphabet Song," "Someone's in the Kitchen with Dinah," "Teddy Bear Picnic," "Pease Porridge Hot," "Muffin Man" and 10 more!
- The legs are detachable so the table can be used on the floor for a younger baby or attached to create a table with pull up handles
- Volume control
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Promotes understanding of letters, counting, colors, shapes, textures, opposites, first words, foods and manners
- Encourages problem-solving skills as baby learns how to activate music and sounds in multiple ways
- Enhances language development with repetition of simple words, descriptive phrases and sing-along songs
- Provides an opportunity for baby to imitate mom and dad, introducing early role play
- Introduces learning in a way that relates to baby?s world?eating, singing, imagining, playing
- Reinforces learning concepts through delightful music, sounds, songs and activities
- Shares familiar greetings and fun phrases