Ten bright blocks are ready for baby to drop into the open bucket or through the shape-sorting lid. Filling the bucket with blocks, dumping them out, and starting over is great for eye-hand coordination and other early skills. Then baby can move on to sorting and stacking, learning about identifying and matching shapes while having fun!
Shape-sorting lid & 5 different shapes help build early identification skills.
Developmental Benefits for Baby
Helps baby learn through everyday experiences
- Helps baby learn to identify & sort shapes & colors.
- Enhances problem-solving skills with put & take play, stacking & sorting.
- Encourages creative thinking as baby discovers new ways to play with blocks.
- Bright colors & interesting shapes intrigue baby.
Encourages Developing Motor Skills
- Placing blocks in bucket strengthens eye-hand coordination.
- Grasping & sorting blocks develops finger & hand dexterity.