Final Fantasy XI for Xbox 360 features:
- First MMORPG on Xbox 360: Players will be able to see and hear the world of Vana'diel like never before, in high definition video.
- Windows and PS2 compatibility: A world first! Play on the same servers as the Windows and PS2 owners. Jump straight into the action with thousands of other players!
- A persistent world: More than 100 areas to explore including mountains, forests, glaciers, deserts, oceans, rivers, castles, and dungeons. Time and climate changes that range from full day/night cycles to desert sandstorms, thunderstorms, fog and snow.
- Three starting nations: Players can partake in conquests to elevate their nation's standing, missions to build their reputation within a nation, and special quests to discover useful items, new jobs, earn money and learn more about the story of Vana'diel.
- Customizable characters: Final Fantasy XI is filled with a host of physical traits and jobs. The unique support job system allows players the ability to switch jobs at any time to overcome any challenge.
- An accessible battle system: Experience a complex, balanced battle system fit for beginners and experienced gamers alike allowing the performing of strategic attacks using magic, job abilities, and weapon skills.
- Expansion packs included: Includes Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia and Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion packs containing 70 original areas, new jobs, items, mission scenarios and quests which will get you closer to solving the mystery of Vana'diel.