FilmCells: Acrylic LightCell – Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows – Part 1)
This LightCell™ Presentation features Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger, running through the forest in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. In real life, the characters played by Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint ran as fast as they could to compete with each other in this scene!
LightCell™ Presentations are the unique, ultimate collector’s items for hardcore fans that want a display like no other. Light up your fandom and create a focal point in your space that other fans will envy. The unique, exclusive design allows LED light to illuminate the high-quality image and 35mm film clips, emphasizing the drama and detail.
The LightPix™ Everlasting Photo inside your presentation is a special, exclusive material that’s light-years beyond ordinary paper prints. The unique material is fade-resistant and long-lasting. It’s made to work perfectly with LED backlighting for an experience unlike anything a paper photo print could ever dream of.
- Real film from the iconic movie.
- It's superb detail makes it a unique and exceptional collectible.
- Filmcells look great in any room, and are the perfect gift for fans of cinema.
- Includes two 4.5" pins for table top display and four 1.5" pins for wall mounting.
- Trend Setters embossed/foiled certificate of authenticity.
- Presented in a 9” x 12” Acrylic panel.
- Comes with power adapter
- 30,000 hour LED lamp life
- Made in the USA.
The film clips portrayed in the image above are only an example of the film cell you may receive. They vary from piece to piece because they are hand selected from reels of film.