Restricted to persons who have attained the age of 16 years of age and over.
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix spans four disks featuring intense story-driven action, four playable characters, over 60 types of enemies and seamless integration of gameplay and cinematics. Replay will spawn a completely different set of enemies and unlock new hidden features and secrets.
Retro Helix is the prequel to the critically acclaimed hit Fear Effect. Delve into the colorful histories of the original cast of mercenaries and the circumstances that brought them together. Find out what drives characters like Hana Tsu-Vachel, the beautiful assassin; Royce Glas, the master counter-intelligence operative; and Jacob “Deke” Decourt, the cold-blooded killer driven by money and murder. Meet for the first time Rain Qin, a close companion to Hana with a dark secret at her core.
* Motion FX3D technology - the next generation of fully animated backgrounds.
* Seamless integration of gameplay and in-game cinematics with over 120 minutes of computer generated sequences and 800+ camera angles.
* Over 120 minutes of computer generated sequences.
* Wide selection of new Melee and Range Weapons.
* New and improved real-time inventory system.
* 60+ types of enemies with unique A.I. that react to your every move.
* Replay will spawn a completely different set of enemies and unlock new hidden features and secrets.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review