Expansion only - requires original game to play
The greatest threat to the world of Norrath has been unleashed in EverQuest! The lost continent of Taelosia has been discovered and a massive assault force, the Legion of Mata Muram, is creating chaos and devastation on this once peaceful continent! Experience EverQuest®: Gates of Discord and help protect your world while adventuring in many new zones, including a stony city, sprawling temples, a myriad of catacombs, and a maze of sewers. And meet the Berserker, the newest EverQuest character class and perhaps your closest allies in melee combat against the invading hoard of fearless, deadly monstrosities from the chaotic Realm of Discord.
* 100 new Alternate Advancement abilities offer more options for character progression with new and unique skills to master.
* Gain leadership experience and unlock many group- and raid-enhancing tools.
* 20 new zones, 10 new instanced zones and 10 new traditional zones including a huge ship city zone, complete with merchants, tradesman, and quest-givers, where you can gather your party and launch expeditions. The new combat zones are for characters level 50 and over.
* New Berserker class empowers you to ravage your enemies with two-handed axes or by hurling large objects.
* Discover the newly found continent of Taelosia, which holds the secrets of Norrath's future.
* 20 all-new NPC models make for hundreds of challenging encounters unlike anything seen before in EverQuest.
* New Tribute System enhances gameplay by allowing players to choose beneficial attributes, skills, or effects through offerings at their home cities.
* Dozens of new and exciting story-driven quests and content for the hardy adventurer.
* New tradeskill recipes to produce hundreds of new items.
* Unearth arcane spells, mighty weapons and other hidden treasures!
Windows 98/2000/ME/XP; Pentium III 400 equivalent or greater; 256 MB RAM; ATI Radeon 7500/NVidia GeForce 1 equivalent or greater; DirectX 8.1 Compatible Sound Card; 28.8k + Internet Connection; 4X Speed CD-ROM; 500 MB Hard Drive Space; DirectX 9.0; EverQuest Classic and a valid EverQuest account.