* Includes 400 years of historical gameplay - play the medieval campaigns of Jeanne D'Arc to the massive wars of Napoleon.
* Intuitive interface, tutorial and manual that will ensure a great gaming experience for Novice and Hardcore gamers alike.
* Includes new technology from the High Middle Ages, The Renaissance, The Baroque and the Napoleonic Era. New Units for both Naval and Land warfare.
* New historical events system that allows you to interact with events and personalities. Take part in the civil wars of England known as "the war of the roses", the rise of the Habsburg dynasty, the 200-year civil wars of the Ashikaga Shogunate in Japan and the Age of Liberalism with the American and French revolution that ends in the Napoleonic wars.
* Take control of a multitude of nations all over the world - everything from Feudal Japan, America, Russia, The Ch´ng Dynasty of Manchu to the traditional countries such as Spain, France and England. In Europa Universalis II you can lead any of 140 nations with historical leaders and national research.
* A whole new world - EU II boasts an improved production value that includes new sounds and musical score as well as new graphics to truly bring the massive era to life.
* Diplomacy, Religion and Political rules vastly increased. Make trade agreements or force your smaller neighbors to adjust according to your wishes. Deal with cultural differences and manage new (to the game) religions such as Buddhism, Confucianism and Hinduism.
* New features and improved gameplay - including elements such as Privateers, Mercenaries, Missionaries, Spies and Sabotage as well as the possibility to choose ideology to flavor your regime.
* Scenario editor allows players to set up their own scenarios.
* Multiplayer allows for up to 8 players over LAN or Internet.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!