21.43% of people buy Essential Best Ever Meals for Busy Lives: Vol.1 and Annabel Langbein: Winter Goodness ~ Paperback ~ Annabel Langbein.
In this beautiful new compendium, best-selling New Zealand cookbook author
Annabel Langbein gathers more than 650 of her best-ever savoury recipes.
Packed with clever cooking tips, variations and springboard recipe demonstrating key techniques, it’s a lifetime of cooking and eating inspiration and an essential kitchen handbook for today’s busy lives.
Featuring more than 650 of Annabel’s best-ever recipes, beautifully photographed over 320 full-colour pages
• Includes Annabel’s personal favourites, timeless classics updated for
a modern world, and brand new on-trend ideas
• Showcases Annabel’s signature cooking style:
• quick and easy no-fuss meals
• healthy, nutritious dishes using fresh, seasonal produce
• convenient and affordable storecupboard ingredients
• a global pantry of flavours
• easy, no-fail instructions
• Sidebars feature an encyclopedia of clever hints and tips, with resourceful suggestions for changing out ingredients.
• Recipes cover the breadth of meal occasions – from breakfast to barbecues to savoury baking – with chapters including pies and pizza, pasta and risotto, noodles and rice, and grains and pulses.
• Springboard recipes demonstrate a common technique, empowering home cooks to express their own creativity.
• Caters to all dietary preferences, with icons denoting vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free recipes.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.Sell Yours Here
Buy this and earn 332 Banana Points