EL & RO: Stellar Threaders – Silver
Dreaming of stars, they are messengers of new beginnings bringing clarity and hope.
- Cable chain with 4 tiny star charms
- 68mm total length
- Sterling silver, rhodium plated
Caring for your jewellery:
- When you're not wearing your jewellery you should keep it in a safe and secure place, like your bedroom.
- Jewellery boxes are a great place to keep your jewellery, but you should keep in mind that it does not protect the sterling silver pieces from tarnishing and oxidation.
- Do not keep your jewellery in the bathroom because all of the moisture from your shower and sink will make the sterling silver pieces tarnish extra quickly.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering.
- Do not wear jewellery when in contact with chlorine, detergents, oils, moisturizers & perfumes as these can all cause tarnishing and damage.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces as much as possible.
- Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals, which may dull the finish of your jewellery.
- Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up and oils (from skin).
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage, don’t yank or pull chains.
- You should treat your jewellery like any other wardrobe item.
- Clothes and shoes must be maintained ei. washed, new soles, cleaned, repaired etc. The same goes for jewellery.
- The gold plating must get a new gold layer on when needed, and it is advised to check locks and clasps for firmness.