Awarded Gold for the third time in the Gentle Parenting 2017 awards, our newest blackout blind is ideal for travelling and when out and about. Light enough to carry with you in its own handy bag, its suction cups make it versatile for use anywhere.
Available in a range of sizes to cover windows up to 3m x 1.4m (can be used either way around), this can be cut to size without fraying, and size XXL can be cut to make two smaller blinds if required.
Includes strong suction cups for use on any window. Simply arrange the suction cups around the edges of the glass as required to hold your easynight in place.
Now also includes removable adhesive strips which can be used on upvc and wooden window frames. These can be used instead of, or in addition to the suction cups. These are ideal for more permanent use, for example at home or wherever the blind will be used regularly.
- EasynightTM black blackout material is silvered on one side for better light and heat reflection.
- Lightweight, this fabric weighs 170g per square metre
- Easily cut to size with scissors, if you wish, or it can be used uncut to fit different size windows.
- Available in 5 sizes. Each size from small to XXL includes self-adhesive wide loop strips (which must be applied to the fabric), strong suction cups (for use on the glass) and removable adhesive strips (for use on the window frame).
- Large (2m x 1.4m)
- 14 x loop strips
- 16 x removable adhesive strips
- 10 x suction cups
Instructions for Installation
- The window frame must be completely clean and dry. Some cleaning products can leave a residue behind so we recommend rinsing the frame with water after cleaning, and allowing it to dry completely.
- Its important to place the strip correctly the first time, as removing and re-positioning weakens the adhesive. For additional protection against peeping light you can use the 3M Command strips (not included) and place these strips in the corners of the windowsill as shown in the photographs.
- Please use all suction cups and pads evenly to distribute the weight of the blind. When placing the sticky pads on the blinds, press firmly and leave 24 hours so the special fibre can adhere to the blind.