* Agere Systems DSP1648C host-based controller chipset.
* Two chip 3.3V solution with 5V tolerant buffers.
* Agere line-powered silicon DAA circuit.
* PCI 2.1 & 2.2 compliant integrated Plug & Play interface.
* Supports Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0.
* Telephone Answering Machine (TAM) functions.
* Supports V.92, V.90 & K56flex 56k protocols.
* Support fax service Class 1(EIA/TIA 578).
* Power Management Registers to PCI Interface.
* Hayes Compatible AT Commands & extended AT command set.
Data Mode Compatibility:
* V.92, V.90, K56flex
* V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.23, V.22bis, V.22, Bell 212A, Bell 103
* V.44, V.42bis & MNP 5 data compression
* V.42 & MNP error correction.
* V.17, V.29, V.27ter & V.21 Ch 2
* T.31 Class 1 Fax
* Full-duplex or half duplex in Data mode.
* Asynchronous operation.
* Auto dial/answer.
* Manual originate/answer.
* Call on hold (V.92).
* Fast connect (V.92).
* Quick upload (V.92 PCM upstream).
* Remote digital loop and remote digital loop self test.
* Analog loop and analog loop self-test.
* Power-on self test.
Telephone Line Interface:
Dual RJ-11 phone jack.
Compliance & approval:
o Telecom NZ Telepermit
o Australian Communications Authority A-Tick, C-Tick.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!