* Agere Systems DSP1648C host-based controller chipset.
* Two chip 3.3V solution with 5V tolerant buffers.
* Agere line-powered silicon DAA circuit.
* PCI 2.1 & 2.2 compliant integrated Plug & Play interface.
* Supports Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0.
* Telephone Answering Machine (TAM) functions.
* Supports V.92, V.90 & K56flex 56k protocols.
* Support fax service Class 1(EIA/TIA 578).
* Power Management Registers to PCI Interface.
* Hayes Compatible AT Commands & extended AT command set.
Data Mode Compatibility:
* V.92, V.90, K56flex
* V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.23, V.22bis, V.22, Bell 212A, Bell 103
* V.44, V.42bis & MNP 5 data compression
* V.42 & MNP error correction.
* V.17, V.29, V.27ter & V.21 Ch 2
* T.31 Class 1 Fax
* Full-duplex or half duplex in Data mode.
* Asynchronous operation.
* Auto dial/answer.
* Manual originate/answer.
* Call on hold (V.92).
* Fast connect (V.92).
* Quick upload (V.92 PCM upstream).
* Remote digital loop and remote digital loop self test.
* Analog loop and analog loop self-test.
* Power-on self test.
Telephone Line Interface:
Dual RJ-11 phone jack.
Compliance & approval:
o Telecom NZ Telepermit
o Australian Communications Authority A-Tick, C-Tick.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!
- If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
- If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
Buy this and earn 109 Banana Points
Banana points will no longer be offered after Monday, 27th May 2019. Check out our blog for details