Dymo: LabelWriter – 450
The most efficient solution for your professional labeling, filing and mailing needs, the LabelWriter™ 450 saves you time and money at the office. Connect a LabelWriter 450 to your PC or Mac* and you’re ready to print labels directly from Microsoft Word or Outlook, QuickBooks, CardScan, Mac Address Book and other popular programs. Print impressive address, file folder labels, name badges and more without the extra work and hassle of printing sheet labels on a standard desktop printer. Thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink or toner and the printer’s compact design makes it an easy and attractive addition to any modern workspace.
Having trouble installing your LabelWriter 450 or 450 Turbo? Some LabelWriter printers manufactured after April 1, 2014 will not properly install on Windows® 7 PCs when attached to a USB 3.0 port. DYMO has developed an update that will fix this problem on these printers.
- Eliminate the waste and hassle of sheet labels – print precise quantities without difficulty
- Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner
- Customize and print address, file folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more with DYMO Label™ software – all from your PC or Mac®*
- Save time – create labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook QuickBooks and other programs or easily print addresses from Outlook Contacts or Mac Address Book
- Print crystal-clear barcodes, labels and graphics with 600 × 300 dpi resolution
- LabelWriter 450 Label Printer
- Address Labels Starter Roll
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide – PC and Mac
- Cleaning Card
- DYMO LabelTM v8 Software Installation CD