Includes Dungeon Siege II + Broken World Expansion Pack
Dungeon Siege II
"Dungeon Siege II" returns players to the beautiful fantasy land of Aranna, but it is a land scarred by civil war, where the lines between good and evil are blurred. Players must lead an elite battle party against Valdis, a vicious marauder determined to return the world to order, no matter the cost. "Dungeon Siege II" promises to set a new standard in role-playing games by combining an intriguing story-line with intense real-time party combat and cutting edge 3D graphics.
- Elite Battle Party. Players must choose battle comrades carefully to build a party of up to six members. Parties can be honed over time using an all-new character development system filled with new skills and specialties.
- Hero Powers. As the stakes have increased, so have the party's abilities. Each class now has access to unique Heroic Powers that are capable of turning the tide of battle, but they require wisdom and strategic timing to use properly.
- Powerful and unusual allies. The packmule was only the beginning. Players can now choose from a number of exotic creatures with special abilities that adventure and grow alongside players.
- More Dangerous Enemies. Players will face-off against opponents whose power and tactical prowess will rival their own. The enemies in "Dungeon Siege II" will have all-new powers and abilities. As a result of the new Coach AI technology introduced in "Dungeon Siege II," enemies are full of surprises.
- Interactive World. The world of "Dungeon Siege II" is brimming with activity. From pitched battles raging around players as they adventure through the world, to special environments that players can turn to their tactical advantage in the heat of battle players will do well to pay heed to the world around them.
- Jaw-dropping special effects. The new SFX engine in "Dungeon Siege II" takes visual special effects to the next level for everything from the environmental atmosphere to dazzling spell effects, creating an engrossing and immersive gaming experience.
- Cinematic storytelling. "Dungeon Siege II" introduces a new Flick authoring system providing a new level of in-engine cinematic storytelling that keeps players in the game world instead of pulling them away from it. New story-driven quests provide a deeper adventure that evolves with players as they complete quests and missions. In addition, the dynamic world of "Dungeon Siege II" changes around players in real-time in response to their combat and quests.
Broken World Expansion
Dungeon Siege II: Expansion is an action/role-playing game set in a dark, post-apocalyptic fantasy world that concludes the story of Dungeon Siege II. You must hunt down the Dark Wizard in order exact your vengeance and undo the evil brought to the world of Aranna.
- After the shocking betrayal at the end of Dungeon Siege II, play through Act IV to conclude this epic adventure.
- 10 additional hours of primary quest gameplay and an additional 5 hours of optional quests and levels, including two new modes of play, Mercenary and Elite.
- Over 40 new monsters and beasts with powers that will change the way you play.
- New items including all new powerful weapons and armor, as well as enchanting magic items.
- Two brand new character classes that combine the powers of magic and combat. All new spells and powers.
- New pets have been added to enhance gameplay in addition to new races for the world of Aranna - the Dwarves are now back by popular demand!
- All new powers and skills
- New reagent recipes that will allow you to create unique and powerful items.
Windows XP SP1 or newer
PC with 1.0 Ghz equivalent or higher processor
256 MB RAM
4 GB of available hard disk space
Quad-speed or higher CD-ROM drive
Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
Broadband internet access or LAN for online/multiplayer
Supported Video Card:
- ATI Radeon series 7000 or better*
- Nvidia Geforce series
- Intel Extreme Graphics 82845, 82865, 82915*
* ATI Radeon 7000 series and the Intel Extreme Graphics 82845, 82865, 82915 require 2.0 GHz equivalent or higher processor