Dune 2000 is a real-time strategy game that requires gallant leadership, cunning tactics and formidable military prowess to win the Emperor's challenge: Be the first to harvest the most spice and take control of Dune.
Three Houses have arrived to claim the prize: The honorable House Atreides, the insidious House Ordos, and the vicious House Harkonnen.
Whichever House you choose to lead, rememberthe balance between power and efficiency will lead you to victory. Wage successful strikes to interrupt your opponents Spice production, while protecting your own.
But beware, the untamed desert holds challenges beyond that of your enemies. Giant sandworms can devour your army with little warning, greedy merchants of CHOAM will plan to interrupt your Spice production, and the back-stabbing Emperor may provide aid to a House that is not yours.
* Windows 95/98/Me/XP:
* Pentium 90MHz processor (133MHz or better recommended),
* 16MB RAM, 16-bit color video card (2MB Video RAM recommended),
* 4x CD-ROM drive, 60MB hard disk space,
* 100% Microsoft compatible mouse,
* 28.8 Kbps modem (for modem or Internet play),
* DirectSound compatible sound card (voice and music support - Sound Blaster: 8 bit, 16 bit, AWE32 and 100% compatibles).
* Does not support DOS.