Faithful to the brand spirit, Driver 76 is an action driving game that features Hollywood-style car chases while also letting the player experience the open environment on foot. The game thrusts the player into the heart of the 1970s, through 27 missions divided into six main plots. Players can take side jobs, earning cash that can be used to modify their rides. Driver 76 also offers an extensive multiplayer mode and a host of mini-games ranging from street races to all out carnage in Destruction Derby mode.
- All-New Content Developed Exclusively for the PSP system – Twenty-seven all-new missions created for the PSP system.
- Prequel Storyline to Driver Parallel Lines – The year is 1976, two years before Driver Parallel Lines.
- Multiplayer Games and Downloadable Content – Games include Street Racing, Destruction Derby, Pink Slip Racing and Swap Meet. Also download new paintjobs to use on your collected vehicles in the garage.
- Experience Open Environments in Authentic 1970’s New York – All the architecture, music, cars and clothes of the ’70s. Spans New York from Jersey to Coney Island.
- Vehicle Modification System – Collect your favorite vehicles and complete side job missions to get the cash to modify your ride.
- High-Speed Hollywood Racing Action – High-speed car races and crashes. Go even faster by customizing your car with special parts.
- Authentic ’70s Soundtrack – Immerse yourself in the ’70s with classic songs from the decade.