Faithful to the brand spirit, Driver 76 is an action driving game that
features Hollywood-style car chases while also letting the player experience the
open environment on foot. The game thrusts the player into the heart of the
1970s, through 27 missions divided into six main plots. Players can take side
jobs, earning cash that can be used to modify their rides. Driver 76 also
offers an extensive multiplayer mode and a host of mini-games ranging from
street races to all out carnage in Destruction Derby mode.
- All-New Content Developed Exclusively for the PSP system – Twenty-seven
all-new missions created for the PSP system.
- Prequel Storyline to Driver Parallel Lines – The year is 1976, two years
before Driver Parallel Lines.
- Multiplayer Games and Downloadable Content – Games include Street Racing,
Destruction Derby, Pink Slip Racing and Swap Meet. Also download new paintjobs
to use on your collected vehicles in the garage.
- Experience Open Environments in Authentic 1970’s New York – All the
architecture, music, cars and clothes of the ’70s. Spans New York from Jersey
to Coney Island.
- Vehicle Modification System – Collect your favorite vehicles and complete
side job missions to get the cash to modify your ride.
- High-Speed Hollywood Racing Action – High-speed car races and crashes. Go
even faster by customizing your car with special parts.
- Authentic ’70s Soundtrack – Immerse yourself in the ’70s with classic
songs from the decade.