Drift Racer: Kaido Battle is the authentic simulation of Japan's latest street racing craze, bringing the sport of "drift racing" to video games. Set on the notoriously treacherous mountain roads of Japan known as the Kaido, the game gives players the chance to experience the life of an underground drift racer on the very proving grounds where the racing form was born. Drift Racer: Kaido Battle has more than 150 licensed cars from over a dozen manufacturers, with detailed car tuning using sponsored race parts.
The game offers five modes of play for stylistic precision-driving, racing for 1 or 2 players and a career mode that pits players against nearly 200 underground racers in official daytime events and underground nighttime races. Drift Racer: Kaido Battle is tricked out with additional features, including environment effects for all four seasons, weather effects such as rain, snow and fog, replay movie galleries and licensed in-game music from known DJs.
- Action-packed simulator bringing the underground drift racing craze to video games
- More than 150 licensed cars from over a dozen manufacturers, with detailed tuning modifications using sponsored race parts and accurate car and parts specifications
- Faithful and graphically perfect recreations of famous Japanese mountain passes, with uphill and downhill challenges and changing seasonal and weather conditions
- Official daytime races for cash, prizes and sponsorships, along with underground nighttime races for pride, credibility, style...and slips
- Five modes of play, including career mode, precision driving, time attack and head-to-head 1 or 2 player racing
- Additional features include licensed music from known progressive-house DJs, replay movie galleries and three different 1st and 3rd person POVs