Our hero Nowe is a young man, raised by a dragon and taken in by the Knights of the Seal. He has flown the skies on his dragon mount, his sword drawn, all in the name of the Order. His unusual upbringing and skills as a swordsman have earned him something of a reputation among his fellow knights.
Nowe's destiny changes forever when he meets a certain young woman. Manah has chosen to protect the world by making the world itself her enemy. Together, Manah and Nowe join forces to take on the Knights of the Seal and their legions of warriors in a quest for a true peace.
- Multifaceted air and ground combat - Lay waste to entire armies in the ferocious ground battles, or engage in intense aerial combat as you fly freely through the game world on the back of the dragon.
- Face your destiny with a host of companions - Change freely between four playable characters with specific weapons and abilities. They will aid you in battle, as well as accompany you on an epic journey.
- Upgradeable characters, weapons and items - A deeper Drakengard experience with both RPG and action elements. Information gathering now plays a key role.
- Great improvements from the original - Boss battles have increased in number and challenge, and the ground battle system has been intensified thanks to a new combo system. Now accessories and items can be used to improve your characters.
- An epic adventure - More than 20 hours of gameplay featuring epic engagements of the Empire and Union in a magnificent medieval world. Crush enemy forces with 67 different deadly weapons in more than 90 perilous missions.
- A unique and fascinating scenario - The bond with the dragon, the loyalty of friends and the love of those who need protection all come together in a gripping tale. These elements give Nowe the courage to charge headlong into the battle to save the world but it is a battle where the world itself is the enemy.