Dogs Playing Poker is a first-person, three-dimensional poker game designed to bring the famous painting to life while bringing all the fun and excitement of a home poker night right to your PC. With stunning graphics, amazing music and sound, and remarkably intelligent players, Dogs Playing Poker raises the bar for card games everywhere.
Some of its key features include:
* Play against 21 different characters, including a mechanical robot dog and a cat masquerading as a dog.
* Play in 4 different room environments, including the Parlor, the Kitchen, the Casino, and the Executive Suite.
* Play Five Card Draw, Seven Card Stud, Texas Hold 'Em, Omaha Hold 'Em, and Five Card Stud, including a nearly infinite variety of wildcard variations.
* Highly varied artificial intelligence gives each dog its own skill level and style of play - some players play very conservatively, other dogs "go for broke" and bet it all.
* Over 1,000 lines of dialogue help the dogs try to throw you off your game with witty and funny comments - in short, the dogs "talk smack."
* Seven game tutorials help beginning players teach themselves poker, or help intermediate players play a better game.
* Custom poker editing lets you create your own betting limits and create your own special wildcard games, including semi-wild cards, and the popular seven card stud variations "Baseball" and "Five and Dime."
• Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP
• Pentium® 450 MHz or equivalent
• 64 MB RAM
• 250 MB hard disk space
• DirectX® 8.1 (included)
• DirectX accelerated video
card with 8 MB RAM
• Sound Card
• DirectX 8.1 compliant
video and sound drivers
• 4X CD-ROM drive
• Pentium 650 MHz or equivalent
• 96 MB RAM
• DirectX accelerated video card
with 32 MB RAM.