In Diablo II, players return to a world of dark fantasy. As one of five distinct character types, players will explore the world of Diablo II, journey across distant lands, fight new villains, discover new treasures and uncover ancient mysteries.
Blizzard Entertainment presents the highly-anticipated sequel to Diablo, the game that set fire to the mortal realm. After possessing the body of the hero who defeated him, Diablo resumes his nefarious scheme to shackle humanity into unholy slavery--this time by setting out to free the other Prime Evils, Mephisto and Baal. As Amazon, Sorcress, Necromancer, Paladin or Barbarian, you must put a final end to Diablo and his evil brethren--even if you must follow them into the burning hells themselves.
- 5 New Character Classes With Unique Abilities: Battle Hell's minions as the Amazon, Sorceress, Necromancer, Paladin or Barbarian each with unique skills and spells.
- 4 Expansive Realms: Storm a vast underworld of twisted dungeons and uncharted wildeness as you journey across an immense, ever-changing world.
- Fiendishly Enhanced Multiplayer: Advanced Battle.Net Technology Unleashes support for up to 8 players over the internet, including multiplayer quests, trading posts, and much much more.
- Dynamic Character Imaging: Composite character animation system enables dynamic display of differences in weapons, armor and items.
- Powerful New Weapons & Magic: Summon and cammand nightmarish creatures, harnesss the elemental powers of nature, and master the energies of light and darkness through arcane spells and enchatments.