The prophets speak of the Angel of Death and his descent upon the Earth to bring forth the End of Days. The chosen few will be given the power to shape these ordeals and bring onto others both punishment and salvation. Their deeds will be a testament to the will and strength of the mortal.
Destinies is a competitive, story-driven, game of adventure and exploration, mixing an app and a board game. The Destinies system offers a fully story-driven, app-supported, RPG-like board game experience without the need for a game master. Each scenario pictures a part of a vivid world, full of dark stories, epic characters, and mysteries to solve. Each player takes the role of a hero on a quest to fulfill their destiny.
Destinies use an app and Scan&Play technology to offer players a unique story-driven experience full of dynamic events, epic adventures, and an ever-changing game world. At every turn, players discover new parts of the world presented on tiles, explore them, and pick one point of interest to visit. There, they will learn more about the story and make crucial choices about how they want to interact with people, creatures, and challenges faced. The consequences of each choice are meaningful and often change the state of the world forever.
- “Player agency” is truly rewarded in Destinies
- Players are able to freely explore, interact with characters
- Make impactful decisions and truly feel the consequences of their actions in the world.
- Scanning item cards into the app will provide contextual outcomes to player actions.
- Every scenario in Destinies depicts part of a vivid world, full of dark stories
- Interact with epic characters, and solve age old mysteries.
- Each scenario in Destinies features three unique playable characters.
- Each character has two possible destinies specifically written for them.
- All the possible destinies are intertwined with one another.
- Destinies also comes with two ways to enjoy the game.
- In solo play with an open relaxed “Explorer mode”.
- Or time-pressured eventful “Challenger mode”.
- 67 Map tiles
- 3 Player boards
- 15 Destiny cards
- 150 Item cards
- 30 Character Miniatures
- 1 oversized Boss Miniature
- 15 Custom dice
- 36 Skill marker tokens
- 20 Trade tokens
- 20 Coin tokens
- 20 Experience tokens
- 26 Point of Interest markers