The DP-300F has been designed with heavier base construction for reduced vibration and improved performance. The all new tonearm has a removable headshell making cartridge replacement simple. The standard mount headshell allows for any standard mount cartridge between 5 ~ 10 grams to be mounted and balanced. The automatic startup feature allows the turntable to begin play with the touch of a button, and once play has been completed, the tonearm will be returned to the armrest gently so that the stylus and record are not damaged or scratched. The turntable is made of rigid diecast aluminum to produce uniform rotation for smooth flutter free operation. There is also a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want, so you can skip to a different song in the middle of a side.
The DP-300F includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the player to an integrated amp or receiver that does not have its own phono input. This turntable is powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system and has rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 rpm. It comes with a MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-300F to your home hi-fi system.
- Excellent listening turntable at entry-level price, easily upgrades, solid build / heavy.
- Automatic operation – turntable plays at the touch of a button + tone arm returns to armrest when done
- Built-in phono pre-amp (for amplifiers that do not have phono inputs), switchable (on-off switch is under the platter)
- Removable and upgradable cartridge pre-mounted on removable headshell, Denon MM * Cartridge included
- Rigid die-cast aluminum base to reduce vibration and improve performance
- Refined gloss finish
- Belt drive
- 33 / 45 RPM button
- Manual arm lifter (for optional manual operation)
- Drive system: Belt drive
- Speed: 33 1/3, 45 rpm
- Wow & flutter: 0.10% (WRMS)
- Tone arm Type: Straight
- Stylus pressure range: 0 – 4.0g (
- Cartridge Type: MM
- Needle pressure: 2.0g
- Cartridge Weight: 5.0g
- Replacement needle: DSN-85
- Power supply: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions 434 × 122 × 38 mm / 17.1" x 4.8" x 15.0"
- Weight 5.5 kg, 12.13 lbs