Get wet with Team Ninja's newest graphical masterpiece, the Xbox 360 exclusive, Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2!
All your favorite DOA girls are back and ready to battle it out in the tropical waters of Zack's Island.
Race high performance personal watercrafts, compete in assorted and alluring activities, sunbathe on white sand beaches, and go all-in at Zack's Casino. Choose your own adventure on Zack's Island and play at your own leisure in this non-linear, incredibly beautiful, sequel of life in paradise.
- An Island of Adventure Awaits - Zack's Island boasts a plethora of activities including:
- Personal Water Craft (PWC) Races: Race around Zack's Island for the best times or compete against others on your high performance PWC.
- Beach Volleyball: Dig in and battle it out against your opponents in the sand as you revisit this retooled volleyball favorite.
- Water Slider: Grab your tube and hang on tight as you careen down this wild water slide.
- Rope Pulling: Create a splash as you balance precariously on a floating platform in the pool while playing tug-of-war with your opponent.
- Hip Wrestling: Face back-to-back and cheek-to-cheek with your opponent as you attempt to bump each other off of the platform and into the pool using only your hips.
- Hopping Game: Return to the pool in this Xtreme favorite as you nimbly hop from one end of the pool to the other across the wobbly, floating platforms.
- Beach Flag: Race your opponent across the white sand beaches and be the first to capture the flag.
- Zack's Casino: Don your evening attire and revisit Zack's Casino which now features even more games.
- Numerous Swimsuits and Accessories - Deck out the DOA girls in an abundance of all new swimsuits and accessories. Collect all the swimsuits and items to fully customize your island experience.
- Breathtakingly Beautiful Graphics - Team Ninja has once again set the standard for beautifully rendered graphics in this sequel, showcasing the power and potential of the Xbox 360.
- Online Play - Compete on Xbox Live in some hardcore versus action! It just wouldn't be DOA if you couldn't play with each other!