Imagine waking up in the middle of the night, and finding your cell door wide open. A bit strange, where are the guards? Why is it so silent?
You stand barefoot on the cold damp floor, little do you know your worst nightmare is about to begin. A shotgun lays on the floor beside you, soaked in a pool of blood. One thing is certain, no WAY are you going to not pick it up! You take your first steps to wander out into the hall, and to your surprise, you pull the trigger! You are faced by an army of zombies, baying for your blood! Let’s face it, you don’t want to end up like them do you? There’s only one solution, keep pulling that trigger! Find out the truth behind this mystery and try to end your nightmare. Where are the clues? Are there others like you? Any survivors?
The main objective of Dead & Furious is to recreate the arcade style game play and atmosphere made famous by House of the Dead and Time Crisis. The gun controller is replaced by the stylus on the NDS Touch Screen. Shoot the zombies by aiming and tapping the screen. When the gun is out of ammo, simply drag´n drop ammo to your gun reload.
The player will be able to adjust the camera up/down/left/right to change the viewing angle. This will allow the player to look closely at finer details in the scene.
Players are guided around the 3D environment, however the game features several paths for the player to choose, each resulting in a unique ending.
- Innovation. On-Rails Shooter for the Nintendo DS.
- DS Specific. Action orientated arcade style gameplay using DS specific features, tactile gameplay, double screen HUD and inventory.
- Multiplayer mode. Story mode available in co-op via WIFI.
- Replay Value. Multiple endings, hidden secrets, unlockable items.
- Immersive Storyline. Discover the truth.
- Terrifying Levels. Five chapters of horror, suspense and action lurking around every corner.
- Gameplay Features. Protect the innocent, rides with a jeep or a chopper and timed sequences.