Dave Mirra is to BMX what Edison was to electricity and what the Wright Brothers were to flight. Like them, he rewrote the rules of what’s possible. On the ground or above it, the Miracle Boy has redefined the boundaries of the sport and then promptly surpassed them.
- 1-4 players split screen.
- Wii-mote used as a bike handle bar, tilt it left and right to steer. Also revert back to basic controls if desired.
- Flick the remote forward and upward to perform wheelies and trick jumps
- 12 levels across different environments.
- Each level includes two race paths.
- Race or trick modes.
- Customisable player characters, with tricked out clothes and gear.
- 13 bikes to choose from and that are customisable as you win.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!