UPGRADE YOUR NETWORK
The D-Link Wireless N Router (DIR-615) provides a better wireless signal for your network than existing wireless 802.11g technology. Upgrading your home network to Wireless N provides an excellent solution for sharing an Internet connection and files such as video, music, photos, and documents. D-Link Wireless N products use Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data which enables you to receive wireless signals in the farthest corners of your home. Not only does the D-Link Wireless N technology extend your wireless range, it also works with your existing 802.11g wireless devices. The DIR-615 also includes QoS (Quality of Service) that separates data streams based on sensitivity to delay, enabling your VoIP, video, and gaming applications to run smoother over your wired and wireless networks**.
EASY TO SET UP
The D-Link Quick Router Setup Wizard quickly configures your new Wireless N Router to get you up and running in minutes. Our Setup Wizard walks you step by step through the installation process to configure your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security, and everything else you need to get your network up and running so that you don''t have to be a networking expert to get it set up.
EASY TO SECURE
The DIR-615 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WPA™ and WPA2™ standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption, regardless of your client devices. In addition, this Wireless N router utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
Delivering great wireless performance, network security and coverage, the D-Link Wireless N Router (DIR-615) is ideal for upgrading your existing wireless home network.
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
Create a wireless network to share high-speed Internet access with computers, game consoles, and media players from greater distances around your home.
BENEFITS OF A WIRELESS N ROUTER
This Wireless N Router uses draft 802.11n technology with multiple external antennas to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform 802.11g MIMO devices*. The antennas on the Wireless N Router make use of your home's environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off of walls and ceilings to work around obstructions .
D-Link’s Wireless N router was rigorously tested and verified for compatibility with Intel’s Next-Gen Wireless N, utilizing intensive real-world testing conducted in typical home and enterprise environment scenarios. In Intel’s testing process, D-Link’s Wireless N router met or exceeded Intel’s requirements for performance, extended range, co-existence with other 802.11b/g clients and access points, and the ability to eliminate Wi-Fi dead spots.
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and draft 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard 802.11g MIMO product from D-Link.
** QoS feature available in hardware version B1 and above.
- Share Internet Access with PCs, Game Consoles, and Media Players
- New Wireless N Technology Outperforms 802.11g*
- Parental Controls to Supervise Internet Activity
- Built-in QoS Engine Enhances Internet Experience
- 3 Year Warranty