The D-Link SECURICAM Network DCS-2100 Internet Camera is designed for office and home users who want a full-featured surveillance system that provides remote, high quality video and audio monitoring over the Internet.
The DCS-2100 Internet Camera connects directly to an Ethernet broadband network to enable remote viewing and management of the camera from anywhere in the world using Internet Explorer version 6. With its own IP address and built-in web server, you can place the DCS-2100 anywhere on the network without requiring a direct connection to a PC.
As you watch and listen remotely to video and sound obtained by the DCS-2100, you can instantly take snapshots directly from the web browser.
The DCS-2100 Internet Camera provides enhanced viewing capabilities with its ability to digitally zoom in up to 4 times on specific areas for close-up viewing. It can also capture video in rooms with minimal lighting, making it ideal for use at night.
The DCS-2100 Internet Camera adheres to the Universal Plug & Play (UPnP) specification which allows computers running Windows® XP to recognize the DCS-2100 and automatically add it to the network. The DCS-2100 can be accessed and viewed from “My Network Places” as a device on the network.
By signing up with one of the many free Dynamic DNS services available on the web, you can create a personal web address (e.g., www.mycamera.myddns.com) for your camera. This allows you to remotely access your camera and monitor your site without having to remember the IP address, even if it has been changed by your Internet Service Provider.
Full-featured software is included to enhance the monitoring and management of the DCS-2100. You can simulatenously view video from up to 16 cameras at once, set up manual or scheduled video/audio recording to your hard drive, and set the camera to record or send e-mail alerts whenever the motion sensor is triggered.
The DCS-2100 Internet Camera can be used in a home or office environment. With simple installation procedures and a built-in web-based interface, the DCS-2100 offers easy integration into your network environment. Get all the surveillance features that suit your needs, and most importantly, peace of mind.
* 4x digital zoom enlarges an image by magnifying the pixels in a selected portion of the image by 4 times.
** Light sensitivity of 1 lux.
• View Full Motion Video over the Internet
• 4x Digital Zoom*
• Captures Video in Minimal Lighting**
• Motion Detection Triggers Recording and Sends E-mail Alerts
• Configuration Accessible via Web Browser
• Take Snapshots and Save to a Local Hard Drive via Web Browser
• TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, Telnet, NTP, DNS, DHCP, UPnPTM, DDNS Support
• 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
• Auto Negotiation
Video Algorithm Supported
• Enhanced Video Compression Using H.263+ MPEG4 Short
• 24Kbps Audio
• Up to 30fps at 160x120
• Up to 30fps at 320x240
• Up to 10fps at 640x480
• ¼” CMOS Sensor
• 1 Lux @ F1.4
• Electronic Shutter: 1/60~1/15000 sec.
• Standard Fixed Mount Type Lens 4mm, F2.0
• Administrator and User Group Protected
• Password Authentication
IP Surveillance Software
• Remotely Manage and Control up to 16 DCS-2100
• View Up to 16 Cameras on One Screen
• Supports all Management Functions Provided in Web
• Scheduled, Motion Triggered, or Manual Recording
Viewing System Protocol Requirement
• Microsoft Windows® XP/2000
• Internet Explorer v6
• Two-Color LED
• External Power Supply
• 5V DC 2.0A
• Power Consumption 4.2W
• 3.1” (L) x 3.6” (W) x 5.5” (H)
• 6 oz.
• 1 Year