Here are some other products you might consider...
Observe the power of the Sun. 16cm tall. glass with metal vanes.
How it works:
• When placed in direct sunlight, the metal vanes will rotate inside the glass vacuum.
• The vanes are silver on one side and black on the other.
• When exposed to light, the black sides will heat up faster than the silver sides, causing a small current of air.
• The more intense the sunlight, the faster the vanes will spin.
• No power supply is required, other than the sun. See the science behind thermodynamics in action!
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!