Cringeworthy is the adult party game that puts you and your friends in horrible, hilarious, NOT-suitable-for-easily-offended-ears situations. In each round, the Cringemaster reads a Situation card that sets up an open-ended scenario. Each player then chooses a Cringe card to play and reads it out loud to the group. Yes, you have to read it yourself. Got an “[Insert Name]” Cringe card? Say the name of any player other than the Cringemaster to crank up the awkwardness. Whoever makes the Cringemaster feel the most uncomfortable wins the round. Pro tip: Any card can be a winner if you sell it hard enough. Feeling brave? Play an “And then …” Cringe card plus another Cringe card from your hand to block the win. So grab your morally compromised friends or family and get your next game night started!
- Get ready to cringe. Hard. Cringeworthy is an outrageous adult party game of painfully hilarious, unbelievably awkward situations
- To play, the Cringemaster reads a Situation card aloud, setting up a scenario such as “I go to my family reunion and …”
- Choose the funniest Cringe card from your hand (such as “Your mom offers to let you breastfeed once more "for old times sake.”) to complete the scenario for the Cringemaster
- Don't be shy reading Cringe cards out loud. The more you sell it, the more likely you are to win. Go ahead, make everyone feel uncomfortable …that's the point
- If you have an “[Insert Name]” Cringe card, insert the name of someone you're playing with to make the situation, and group, even MORE uncomfortable
- Includes 100 Situation cards and 300 Cringe cards.
Suitable for ages 17 & up