Cricket World Cup 99 Features:
- Real teams
- Real players
- Real stadiums (including Lord's, The Oval, and Old Trafford) from the biggest event in the cricketing world
- Play by play commentary by "the voice of cricket" Richie Benaud and David Gower.
- Multiple camera angles: including unique batter's cam and stump cam views.
- Unlimited 3D camera perspectives.
- Hardware Accelerated 3-D support (PC) and hi performance software engine for maximum performance on every supported PC.
- 2 control methods for arcade style action, or "simulation" mode, giving the user the perfect balance of playability and depth.
- The most accurate and up to date team and player ratings available from PA Sports, the world's leading supplier of sporting statistics. For the PC version, these statistics will be updatable regularly via dedicated EA SPORTS "Live" web sites enabling gamers to quickly download actual up to the minute world cup tournament statistics, including player injuries, form, team selections, and weather conditions.
- Incredibly accurate physics means that batting, bowling and fielding are more realistiv than ever before. Accurately modelled weather and pitch conditions.
- In-depth strategy mode allowing for detailed team management, strategy and in-game tactics to help your country win cricket's greatest prize.
- Highly detailed motion captured players with over 600 moves captured from England One Day players Adam and Ben Hollioake.
- For PC version, Network or modem head to head gaming and "Virtual World Cup" events. Play against multiple opponents via the EASPORTS.Net channel on the Wireplay gaming network and participate in organised games, competitions and events.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!