High Definition Audio Quality for Playback and Recording
* 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion during playback with sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz in 7.1 mode and up to 192kHz in stereo mode
* 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion during recording in 8, 16 or 24-bit at sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
* SPDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface) input at up to 24-bit/96kHz quality
* SPDIF output up to 24-bit resolution at 48 or 96kHz
* ASIO 2.0 drivers for low latency (as low as 2ms) multi-track playback and recording at 24-bit/96kHz
Wave-Table Synthesis and Midi Features
* Creative Hardware synthesizer (2x16 channels) with 64-voice polyphony featuring E-MU
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!