FOR AN IMMACULATE BUILD THAT KEEPS ITS COOL
The CORSAIR 5000D AIRFLOW is a mid-tower ATX case that shows off your PC, and not its cables. Hidden cable management and an airflow-optimized front panel make building a clean, cool PC easy, with two included CORSAIR AirGuide fans.
This a mid-tower ATX case with easy cable management for a clean build, with room for a 360mm push pull radiator, a high-airflow front panel, and two included CORSAIR AirGuide fans for concentrated airflow.
- An optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- A spacious interior fits up to 10× 120mm or 4× 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including up to a 360mm in front or side and a 360mm push/pull in the roof.
- The 5000D AIRFLOW isn’t your run-of-the-mill, standard mid-tower ATX case. Its brilliantly engineered interior offers incredible expansion capability for liquid cooling.
- Case Dimensions – 520mm x 245mm x 520mm
- Maximum GPU Length – 420mm
- Maximum PSU Length – 225mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height – 170mm
- Expansion Slots – 7+2 vertical
- Case Drive Bays – ”(x2) 3.5in (x4) 2.5in”
- Form Factor – Mid-Tower
- Case Windowed – Tempered Glass
- Case Warranty – Two years
- Colour – Black
- Case Material – Steel, Tempered Glass, Plastic
- Radiator Compatibility – 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers – H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- Case Power Supply – ATX (not included)
- Weight – 13.84kg / 30.51lbs
- Drive Bays – 3.5" 2
- Drive Bays – 2.5" 4