Cookmaster Charcoal Smoker Grill BBQ
Master the art of fork-tender, fall-off-the-bone meat with the Cookmaster Charcoal Smoker Grill BBQ.
Smoke it, grill it, eat it
A traditional grill and an innovative smoker at a fraction of the cost of conventional smoker grills, this Cookmaster Charcoal Smoker Grill BBQ lets you smoke a rack of ribs in the long horizontal chamber.
Or, you could build a charcoal fire directly below the chrome cooking grate and grill directly over the coals. You could also grill indirectly by building a fire in the offset fire box and running the smoke damper to open.
The built-in thermometer means that you can easily monitor the heat of your feast without letting valuable heat escape, so you can help ensure your meat stays juicy, without drying out or burning.
Wheel the Cookmaster Charcoal Smoker Grill BBQ almost anywhere thanks to the convenient wheels and easily prepare dishes or rest utensils thanks to the built-in wooden bench.
Crafted with a durable steel exterior and decked out with two large
chrome-plated grilling racks, you can rest assured that this sturdy BBQ is made
- Smoker, grill and BBQ-in-one
- Ultra-durable steel exterior
- Built-in thermometer
- 2 x Chrome-plated cooking grates
- Large wooden work shelf
- 2 x Wheels for easy portability
- Dimensions: 111 × 53.5 × 113cm | 61.5 × 30cm (main barrel) | 29 × 30cm (small barrel)
- Weight: 14.2kg
- Body Material: High temperature lacquer painted steel | Chrome plated steel (cooking racks)