EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE FOOD YOU EATAnnette Natow and Jo-Ann Heslin, the registered dietitians and trained nutritionists who created the national bestsellers "The Fat Counter" and "The Cholesterol Counter," bring their professional expertise to this complete encyclopedia of food values -- now in a handy size! "The Complete Food Counter" is the best go-to resource for the nutrition contents of food. Turn to this useful and dependable guide for:
- Listings for calories, fat, cholesterol, protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and sodium
- More than 17,000 entries of individual food items -- no repeated items
- Listings for more than 85 national and regional restaurant chains
- The only book listing nutritional counts for favorite take-out foods
- A to Z food categories -- easy to use, easy to locate, with portion sizes included
- Thousands of brand-name, generic, regional, vegetarian, ethnic, and organic foodsIt's the ultimate nutrition guide!