Developed by Battlefront, the game is the culmination of 9 years of experience in developing and publishing the award-winning Combat Mission series. This tactical military simulation depicts a hypothetical near future conflict between NATO and Syrian forces in Syria. A highly story driven semi-dynamic Campaign, from the US perspective, offers a completely new experience for "Combat Mission" fans. Each battle include a detailed Mission Briefing outlining specific Objectives, which can range from taking a particular spot on the map to retaining force cohesion. The Objectives for each side can be different, allowing each side to fight according to its own goals rather than a single set common to both.
- Playable in both real-time and turn-based modes or head-to-head via TCP/IP, PBEM or hotseat, hundreds of destructible battlefields from windswept deserts to thriving cities accurately reflect the horrors of war.
- Between pitched firefights, guerrilla strikes and nighttime operations, a semi-dynamic campaign guarantees an electrifying experience every time.
- Full simulation of advanced technologies
- Night combat complete with night vision devices
- Over a hundred different terrain types including dozens of different buildings styles
- Detailed, story driven, semi-dynamic campaign as told from the NATO perspective
- Map sizes as tiny as 224mx224m up to a massive 16 square kilometers
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!