The all-new career challenge is the steering wheel-gripping heart of Colin McRae Rally 2005
and has players hurtling through over 20 different classes of rally events including Challenges, Cups, SuperCups, Shields and Championships, earning the right to compete against the very best. Offering real progression and the most diverse selection of rally cars to choose from, drivers will be pummelled through a staggering 300+ stages driving cars from 4-wheel drive, 2-wheel drive, 4-wheel Classics, Super 2-wheel, Rear Wheel, Distinctive and 4x4 classics. Beyond the Career Challenge, there's even more adrenaline-fuelled rally gaming with the title's 4WD Championship, Rally, Stages and Online gaming modes. And just when you thought a McRae game couldn't offer more detail or visual splendour, the game's development team is cramming it in: the new bonnet-cam and an improved chase cam gives a real sensation of speed and undulation. Enhanced damage and scenery visuals include new individual damage models for every car and should you crash into a tree, it'll shudder and even drop leaves!
- The #1 rally game evolves as Colin McRae Rally 2005 takes the series online for up to 8 players with more cars, more stages, and new challenges.
- Drive the most diverse selection of cars through new, non-linear Career Challenge with over 20 individual rally events and over 300+ stages.
- 30+ featured cars include the Volkswagen Golf MK5, Toyota Celica GT-FOUR, Lancia Stratos, Alfa Romeo 147 GTA, Alfetta GTV Turbodelta, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII, Peugeot 206, 205 T16 Evo2 and the distinctive VW Beetle RSi!
- 9 international locations (new German rally joins events through UK, Sweden, USA, Finland, Australia, Spain, Greece, and Japan), in Rally game mode, each with 8 stages. Large, animated spectator crowds cheer you on through the stages.
- Incredible detail: An individual damage model for each car - right down to paintwork scrapes and a 'dazed' visual effect as you recover from a crash!
Operating System: Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP
Processor: Pentium or AMD processor 233MHz
RAM: 32MB RAM
Hard Drive: 350MB hard drive space
Video Card: 100% DirectX-compatible 3D graphics card with 8MB RAM
Processor: 16-bit DirectX-compatible sound card
CD-ROM: CD-ROM 8x