This pack contains both highly acclaimed titles Codename Panzers Phase One and Codename Panzers Phase Two.
Codename: Panzers thrusts you into the high-powered battles of World War II. Whether played in towns with bullet-riddled buildings, bleak mountain landscapes, or treacherous swamps, Codename: Panzers offers real-time combat rampages with awesome 3D graphics. Create your combat force from over 100 finely detailed units, from a flame-throwing squad to a Soviet Stalin organ rocket launcher to a German Königstiger battle tank. Be the commander - demolish the enemy with clever tactical maneuvers. Experience the nerve-jangling thrill of strategic gaming - in Codename: Panzers!
- World War II sets the scene for thrilling RTS
- Totally 3D: terrain, units, buildings, weather, sound, movement, special effects – realistically portrayed in the minutest detail
- 30 versatile missions in 3 thrilling campaigns
- Every unit is designed with realistic fields of vision shaped by sound, experience and external conditions
- More than 50 individually controllable and historically accurate vehicles: tanks, cannons, trucks, jeeps and motorcycles
- A huge arsenal for the infantry, including flame throwers, bazookas, shells and mines
- Soldiers creep, crawl, run, and dive for cover
- Infantry makes use of equipment such as bandages, field telephones, binoculars and even rubber dinghies
- Using an ingenious bonus system, troops gain prestige points that can be used to buy more units or make upgrades and repairs
- Finely detailed war-damaged equipment and constructions, from realistic function failure to total annihilation
- Dramatic campaigns with German, Russian and western Allied troops
- 4 engaging multiplayer functions with several specially developed battlefields
- Training camp for all strategies and units with special abilities
- Support from bombers, hunters, scouts and naval artillery
In Phase Two, players will encounter new and familiar heroes as the battleground of World War II shifts to Africa, the Mediterranean, and the Balkans. New units, buildings, terrain, and tactical capabilities, along with challenging and surprise-filled missions and campaigns, round out this newest offering from CDV Software Entertainment and Stormregion. A full-featured mission editor will also be included to expand the gameplay. No fan of World War II or RTS games will want to miss it.
- Three captivating campaigns, inspired by key battles of World War II, all of which can be viewed from the perspectives of the Anglo-American Allies, the German-Italian Axis, or the Yugoslavian resistance forces. The action takes players from the sweltering deserts of Africa, to the scenic Italian and Sicilian countryside, and into the former Yugoslavia, famous for its gorgeous yet treacherous heavily forested mountain landscapes.
- A variety of new and familiar heroes, special missions, optional goals, and a number of surprises all combine to keep game play fresh and challenging with superb replay value.
- A comprehensive editor allows ambitious players to create their own missions, complete with triggered cut-scenes, scripted events, modified maps and terrain features. The editor even allows modification of units to better match a player's personal preferences.
- Day-night cycles take on an even greater importance with night time stealth and search and destroy missions. Certain vehicles are now equipped with headlights and taillights that may be switched on to aid their driver's visibility—unfortunately they also disclose one's presence to the enemy.
- Hundreds of fully destructible object types and buildings comprise the battlegrounds in which units interact even more realistically with the terrain. More than twenty new unit types and variants are introduced, broadening tactical capabilities.
- An enhanced version of the celebrated Gepard 3D graphics engine renders the environment in genre-defying detail; players can zoom, pan and rotate the camera view for optimal close-up detail or pull back for improved strategic awareness and battle oversight.
- Rich and diverse linked and stand-alone missions with innovative primary, secondary and secret objectives challenge the player's tactical prowess; rarely will one standard tactic be successful across multiple missions.
- All missions support competitive and cooperative game play, allowing players to fight against their most dastardly online antagonists or alongside their favourite allies, crushing their enemies on the virtual battlefield.
- A deeper, richer plot, much of which was written by two acclaimed U.S. screenwriters that have worked on television projects such as Law & Order, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the upcoming cinema adaptations of the Dungeon Siege game series.
- Improved, high quality voice-overs were recorded in a premium Los Angeles sound studio; characters now feature established voice talents. Currently in final negotiations with Peter Weller, best known for his roles in Robocop, The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension, Naked Lunch and Leviathan.
Pentium III / Athlon 750 MHz (1.8 GHz recommended)
* 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
* T&L 32 MB RAM Video card (64 MB recommended)
* 100% DirectX compatible sound card
* 8 X CD-ROM or faster
* Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP
* 3 GB free Hard Drive space
* DirectX version 9.0 or higher
* An internet connection (min 56k) is required for online multiplayer games.