Join Yumi, Ulrich, Odd and Jeremy in their fight to save planet Earth and the parallel universe Lyoko from total destruction! The central computer that runs Lyoko, has been infected by a megalomaniacal virus, X.A.N.A, that wants to take over the world. Within Lyoko one virtual being by the name of Aelita is fighting to take X.A.N.A. down, but she can't do it alone, and has recruited a team of boarding school students from Earth to help her. Now X.A.N.A. has set his sights on Earth and is sending pieces of the virus through to Earth from 40 towers that spread across the digital realm. Only by reaching each of these 40 towers and shutting them down, can the group stop the virus and the mad super computer once and for all.
With an emphasis on team interaction, puzzle solving, exploration and intense combat, this game will provide a great deal of fun for fans of the Code Lyoko
cartoon series. The fates of Lyoko and planet Earth are in your hands so fight, explore, drive and hack your way to victory in this Action packed RPG adventure in the digital realm.
- Take on the roles of each of the four characters – Odd, Yumi, Ulrich and Aelita – and customize play based on each of their individual strengths.
- Conquer 40 different towers – each filled with devious traps and obstacles, hacking puzzles, secret areas, enemies to defeat and much more!
- Become a digital hero by using classical RPG mechanics of “levelling up” and learning new skills, abilities, and magic Lyoko Lore powers.
- Buy new equipment, armour items, and weapons with “Data Bits” dropped from defeated enemies. Jeremy re-codes the Data Bits into new virtual equipment for your characters.
- Experience 3D Action Role Playing within the world of Lyoko and 2D Adventuring in the Real World.
- Evolving characters, plenty of enemies, intense mini-games and fast driving sections will have Code Lyoko players blasting, fighting and exploring for hours on end!
- Experience 15 quests and 15 levels.
- Incorporates the special Nintendo DS features such as the Touch Screen