Clerks Collector's Edition
Just because they serve you doesn't mean they like you.
Its just another day for Dante Hicks, until his boss calls him into work at the Quickstop on his day off. With a hockey game at 2, and his girlfriend still hacking him about going to back to school. Dante begins to get into a bigger frenzy when he learns his ex-girlfriend, Caitlin, is getting married. With his always late accomplice Randall strolling in to work at the video store, Dante is left with no choice but to bend the rules a little with work, customers, and most of all his love life. Can he get away with it all?
- Commentary by Kevin Smith
- Theatrical trailer
- Deleted scenes with introduction by Kevin Smith
- Alternate ending
- " Smith credits Richard Linklater's Slacker as inspiration. But Clerks supplies its own subversively witty take on Generation Next. " – Peter Travers
- " “Clerks” is unapologetically rough and even ragged at times. But its lack of circumspection turns out to be its charm. " – Kenneth Turan
- " At his best, [Kevin] Smith captures the zeitgeist of an era and becomes the voice of a generation. " – Matthew Rozsa