Unless you can be 100% certain of the following…
- The humidity is not too damp (no idea to what %)
- Its not to cold (again only the god emperor knows to what degrees)
- There is only a very slight North North Westerly breeze. (0.3 – 1.7 Knots)
- Its the 4th sol after a new moon. (Waxing only)
- Neptune is ascending over Saturn. (In Transit)
- A fresh spring swallow knocks twice on the old white willow and only twice. (thrice knocks may result in uneven coating).
You will still need to proceed with caution and in all cases please consult your local bone scryer before proceeding to apply the paint.