The essential multimedia encyclopedia for children.
This fantastic encyclopedia incudes more than 5,000 screens and pop-ups, 40 videos, 90 animations and 2 hours of audio, created specifically for children aged 7-11.
* The only CD-ROM encyclopedia created specifically for children aged 7-11
* Designed by educational experts to stimulate children's natural curiosity and challenge them to learn more about their world.
* Unparalleled depth and breadth of information makes this CD-ROM the ideal reference for home and school
* Cutting edge text-to-speech and VR technology gives children a spectacular multimedia learning experience
* 40 amazing video clips ar optimised for Intel Pentium processors with MMX technology
* Explore 20 dazzling, fully rendered 3D environments, each seamlessly linked to layers of in-depth information
* A fun, easy-to-use interface that's fully customisable for each user
* Uses the latest text-to speech technology for a true multimedia experience
* 3D virtual reality technology creates absorbing, immersive environments for exploration
* 600,000 words of text written especially for this CD-ROM
Penitum processor 75Mhz
800 x 600 screen display
16-bit colour screen
Quad speed CD-ROM
40Mb hard drive space
16-bit sound card*
Loudspeakers or headphones
*This product will not run without a sound card.
**May require an XP update from the GSP website. For XP, this product must be installed & run using an Administrator account.