Children Of The Corn: Traveling through Nebraska, Burt (Peter Horton) and Vicky (Linda Hamilton) stop in a small town to report the death of a child on the highway. There, they discover something strange about the community: all the grownups are gone, and the children seem to belong to a strange cult. What's worse, it's a cult that sacrifices adults to the dreadful 'he who walks behind the rows'...
Children Of The Corn 2: A young couple uncovered the horrors that lay hidden in the small community of Gatlin, Nebraska. Three years earlier, all the adults suffered a terrible fate at the hands of their own sons and daughters - victims of a bloody cult of human sacrifice. Now, the bodies have been discovered and the neighbouring townsfolk of Hemingford agree to shelter the trumatised children, unaware that they are opening their doors to an awesome force that will threaten their very existence! Once again, the evil power of 'He Who Walks Behind The Rows' is reincarnated and commands the children to rise up and rid the land of the adults who defile the sacred corn. It's time for the final sacrifice...
Children Of The Corn 3: Young Gatling residents Eli and Joshua are orphaned after the younger brother kills their father. However, the terror of Gatling goes urban when the two boys are placed in the custody of two foster parents in Chicago...
- Children Of The Corn:
- Audio commentary by director Fritz Kiersch, producer Terrence Kirkby and actors John Franklin and Courtney Gains
- 'Harvesting Horror: Children Of The Corn' featurette
- 'Kids Artwork' title sequence gallery
- Original storyboard gallery
- Production and stills gallery
- Biographies of Stephen King, Peter Horton and Linda Hamilton
- Theatrical trailer
- Children Of The Corn 2 - The Final Sacrifice:
- Film notes
- Children Of The Corn 3 - Urban Harvest:
- Film notes