Chessmaster 9000 is the latest edition of the best-selling brand in chess and the only chess program availabe that can actually make you a better chess player.Enjoy and learn over 800 classic games, including the best of 2001 and 2002 Grand Master games.
A new and improved chess engine allows you to compete against more than 150 opponents, from beginner to Grand master level.
Includes the new Psychology of Competition chess course taught by International Master, Josh Waitzkin.
A variety of online multiplayer options, such as rated chess games and tournaments or play just for fun.
The best graphics ever seen in a chess program, featuring 30 new chess sets and optional, true 3D gameplay.
Random opponents over mystery challenges for greater replay value.
* Windows 98/ME/XP (Chessmaster 9000 does not officially support Windows 2000)
* Pentium II 450 or AMD K6-3 500
* 64MB RAM (128 MB RAM recommended)
* DirectX8.1-compatible video card (Includes support for high-end 3D video cards)
* 300 MB hard drive space
* Windows-compatible mouse
* Internet connection for play on Ubi.com (minimum 56k modem or broadband)