When Tom Baker gets a job offer to coach football at Northwestern University in Chicago, he and his wife, Mary, move to the big city, which is a big change for them and their 12 children, who range from preschool-age twins Kyle and Nigel all the way up to 22-year-old Anne who has already left home. With the recent publication of her long-in-the-works book, Mary feels demands outside the home taking away as much time as Tom's new job does, so the two are forced to try to find new ways of parenting their massive tribe, but they find their parenting styles aren't always completely compatible.
- Audio Commentary By Director Shawn Levy
- Audio Commentary By the Kids of the Movie
- 11 Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary
- 4 Featurettes
- 2 Storyboard to Screen Comparison Segments
- Easter Egg
- URL page
Cheaper By The Dozen 2:
Tom Baker (Steve Martin) and his wife, Kate (Bonnie Hunt), hoping to bring their family together for a memorable summer vacation, take their 12 offspring to the rustic Lake Winnetka. But their retreat soon becomes cutthroat when they enter into a competition with the over-achieving members of a large family headed by Tom's long-time rival, Jimmy Muraugh (Eugene Levy).
- Audio Commentary By Director Adam Shankman
- Fox Movie Channel Presents "Casting Sessions", "Camp Chaos" And "A Comedic Trio" Featurettes
- Theatrical Trailer